Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again

Well today is the day.  I have a few short hours left in Dalton.  Then its off to Albany to catch my plane to Philadelphia to meet the rest of the group, start medicine, and get injections.  Saturday we wake up before most people are home from the bars and travel up to NYC to JFK to fly to Johannesburg, 15 hours - YES! Then a quick jaunt up to Malawi and the adventure begins.  During training I don't think I will have many opportunities to update my blog so bear with me for about 9 weeks or so.  Well, I need to get everything ready.  Talk to you when I can.

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I know you won't see this for a while probably, but I just wanted to say hi and wish you the best. I hope everything is going smoothly over there. I'll be home in the Shire this weekend. It's gonna be strange visiting there without you around. Drop me a line whenever you can. Have fun. Don't hurt yourself. Stay off drugs.

    ReplyDelete